ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

List of tier 2 sponsors for UK ?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rockf1bull
Newly Registered

List of tier 2 sponsors for UK ?

Post by rockf1bull » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:46 am

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if its possible to get a list of authorized tier 2 or work permit sponsors from anywhere?

I have tried to look at it on UKBA site though they only seem to have a guidance for this. This was since I saw some posts on this forum saying they checked their employer was a authorized sponsor by checking on the UKBA site.

Also let me know if its possible to get a list of similar imigration agents or is it simply just to carry the usual job search and rate them accordingly (meaning if we feel they are not so good or are using some illegal ways then just stop working with them)

I know my questions may sound naive, but I just thought of posting them anyway, since there are so many experienced and helping people here.

Thanks,
AJ

ddb
United Kingdom

Re: List of tier 2 sponsors for UK ?

Post by ddb » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:27 am

See Tier 2 (General) - Register of Sponsors
rockf1bull wrote:I was wondering if its possible to get a list of authorized tier 2 or work permit sponsors from anywhere?

rockf1bull
Newly Registered

Post by rockf1bull » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:40 am

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the link. It's amazing to get such a quick response on this forum.

And although I am stretching this too far, can you tell me how the general job market for IT in UK this year especially with the new restrictions being put in place this April.

I know this has million answers though would appreciate if people just post general opinions.

Thanks once again,
Aj

ersourabhbhola

Post by ersourabhbhola » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:28 pm

hi,

can you also give link for job titles(designations) which qualify for tier2
Sourabh Bhola

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:04 pm

rockf1bull wrote:And although I am stretching this too far, can you tell me how the general job market for IT in UK this year especially with the new restrictions being put in place this April.

I know this has million answers though would appreciate if people just post general opinions.

Thanks once again,
Aj
For job search related information / queries, browse and post in this forum.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

rockf1bull
Newly Registered

Post by rockf1bull » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Thanks Sush once again and I shall post this query in the appropriate forum page.

Sorry for being a nuisance.

Cheers