ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sponsership from barclays

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ersourabhbhola

sponsership from barclays

Post by ersourabhbhola » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Hi all,

Right now I am working in barclays, and my package is bit less than 20k, but i will need one promotion, to reach at 20k.

I talked to my manager, i can get a promotion, but i am not sure how to get a unrestricted cos from barclays, i have talked to my london regional hr manager, and she has forwarded my querry to level 2 advisors, and i am waiting for a response,

it will be helpful if any one here knows how to get a unrestricted cos for switching from psw to tier-2 (general) from barclays, and barclays bank plc is registered sponser in list of tier-2 sponsers.
Sourabh Bhola

pricesoft

Post by pricesoft » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Keep in mind that earning 20000 pounds isn't enough to get you the Tier 2 (General) visa. The salary you will be earning on your job will also need to satisfy the minimum salary requirement for that job designation.

If your job is a graduate level job, then see [url=http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... duate-cop/]here[url] for how much you will need to earn to satisfy the minimum salary requirement.

ersourabhbhola

Post by ersourabhbhola » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:16 pm

hello price soft,

thanks for such a quick response, and i have check my job profile is 3534,they have mentioned min. salary should be 13.86, but how to calculate, hourly salary because my salary would be on annual basis, my contract is 35 hours, but we are given 29 paid holidays as well, will holidays will be deducted from hours you work, otherwise hours will be 35* 52 or 35*47.8
Sourabh Bhola

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:42 pm

13.86 * 35 * 52 = 25225
ersourabhbhola wrote:it will be helpful if any one here knows how to get a unrestricted cos for switching from psw to tier-2 (general) from barclays, and barclays bank plc is registered sponser in list of tier-2 sponsers.
1. Be an employee that the employer considers worthy of sponsorship.
2. Fulfil eligibility requirements required for issuance of an unrestricted CoS.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!