ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Dependant visa applied, USA student visa was rejected

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajanklm
Newly Registered

Tier1 Dependant visa applied, USA student visa was rejected

Post by rajanklm » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:36 pm

Hi Guys, My Wife applied for tier1 dependant visa on May 26. I got a bit of doubt like She was rejected for her student visa for USA last year continuously three times. She showed me all paid receipt to USA embassy where there was one main letter with reference no. While applying for UK tier1 dependant visa, she ticked yes on rejected any other counties on the vaf10 form. But what she done is she write the only one date with reason "then sponsor (Father) did not have the enouhg fund to study in USA". the actual fact is that she rejected three times within 2/3 months for the same visa for USA (Student visa) but she gave only one date in the form. Guys any idea that this gonna lead the rejection for her tier1 dependant visa ?

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:47 pm

she needs to be truthful about her rejections. if she got rejected thrice then she needs to mention it as the falsification may lead to further problems or even a ban

rajanklm
Newly Registered

Post by rajanklm » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:51 pm

innocentdevil wrote:she needs to be truthful about her rejections. if she got rejected thrice then she needs to mention it as the falsification may lead to further problems or even a ban
That's true but the case was quite different. she applied for same college and embassy gave only letter as a single reference no. the only difference was a receipt paid. will that still lead her in problem ?

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:52 pm

if it was for ONE TIME APPLICATION then it is fine I believe but again she knows the best.

tier1_applicant

Post by tier1_applicant » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Is rejection stamp applied in passport three times or once.

rajanklm
Newly Registered

Post by rajanklm » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:55 pm

tier1_applicant wrote:Is rejection stamp applied in passport three times or once.
There is nothing stamped in the passport. Passport is all clean.

rajanklm
Newly Registered

Post by rajanklm » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:00 pm

innocentdevil wrote:if it was for ONE TIME APPLICATION then it is fine I believe but again she knows the best.
USA embassy is not quite clear with its customers like UK. they never give written rejection letter, they just give the rejection in oral, to student visa applicant.

She showed me one letter where there was a reference no of application and three receipt. and in the tier1 dependant form, they asked for reference no as well, so i thought the date where there is reference no is given is enough to write for tier1 form. I am now quite scared that what gonna hapeen to her her application.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:27 pm

AFAIK you should have no issues - as long as she is honest about it when asked about it, otherwise there may be an issue with regards to deception (but this isn't in the dependent application from what I have seen).

rajanklm
Newly Registered

Post by rajanklm » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:44 pm

mulderpf wrote:AFAIK you should have no issues - as long as she is honest about it when asked about it, otherwise there may be an issue with regards to deception (but this isn't in the dependent application from what I have seen).
>> but this isn't in the dependent application from what I have seen

Can you please make it clear a bit ?

6.3 Have you ever been refused a visa for any country
including the UK?

this is the questions in the form which should be filled by tier1 dependant.