ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

imp:no response from home office to my psw visa application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bk07
Newly Registered

imp:no response from home office to my psw visa application

Post by bk07 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:43 pm

i have applied for post study work visa on april 4th.... money deducted on april 21st..... and i got the acknowledgement letter after a month on may 22nd.... still now i haven't receive the biometrics..... its been more than 2 months after the application sent to home office..... i had tried to track them but they said, the application is under processing, and they refused to give further more details... kindly help me out from this situation by giving ur suggestions..

stp88
Newly Registered

Re: imp:no response from home office to my psw visa applicat

Post by stp88 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:41 pm

[quote="bk07"]i have applied for post study work visa on april 4th.... money deducted on april 21st..... and i got the acknowledgement letter after a month on may 22nd.... still now i haven't receive the biometrics..... its been more than 2 months after the application sent to home office..... i had tried to track them but they said, the application is under processing, and they refused to give further more details... kindly help me out from this situation by giving ur suggestions..[/quote]

Hi Bk07,

I had been through the same situation. Tomorrow, call them up once again and ask for the biometrics letter. They have to send it to you now as you have waited it for four weeks. The limit is four weeks!