ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependent visa urgent help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gaganjyot
Newly Registered

Tier 1 dependent visa urgent help

Post by gaganjyot » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Hi, I am on tier 1 general visa since may 2009. My wife is applying for dependent visa and now my worry and a concern is all my papers are fine but is it mandatory to provide payslips. My problem is I changed my job in march and now I'm self employed On commission based. For last 8 weeks I have only earned 1500 pounds that's very less according average of last years earnings. Now my question is thT should I still keep these self employed invoices in her application file or should I not provide any payslips and invoices. She is applying visa on 8th June so I need to decide quick. I want expert advice that what can I do. Should I just nOt show any payslips or anything as I am really worried If BHC sees that I have only earned 1500 in last 8 weeks can that be a problem. I have maintained funds and all other papers are fine. It's just this

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:22 pm

No, there's no requirement to provide payslips.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:29 pm

as above. no need to show payslips but its just there to help a case. as long as you have enough for maintenance and meet other requirements, you are good to go

canon123
Member of Standing

Post by canon123 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:52 am

Hi gaganjyot,

I need your advise. Even I am a contractor and planning to bring wife in 5months. The thing is my contract work finished end of 4th month. Was your wife's dependant visa successful without you showing any payslips. Could you please advise on the list of documents you provided

Thanks in advance

gaganjyot
Newly Registered

Post by gaganjyot » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:27 pm

canon123 wrote:Hi gaganjyot,

I need your advise. Even I am a contractor and planning to bring wife in 5months. The thing is my contract work finished end of 4th month. Was your wife's dependant visa successful without you showing any payslips. Could you please advise on the list of documents you provided

Thanks in advance
Yes it was successful and we didnt submit any payslips. I dont think u need it at all as far as your other docs are strong in support of the application

canon123
Member of Standing

Post by canon123 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Hi gaganjyot,

Thanks for the reply!!

Could you please advise on list of docs required.