ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

different exp date on BRP for myself and dependant

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

randirandy
Newly Registered

different exp date on BRP for myself and dependant

Post by randirandy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:18 pm

Hi everyone - we received our BRP last week and we just noticed that there are different expiry dates - I have June 2013 and my partner (dependant) has June 2014 - which date is correct?

Also we didn't notice this until yesterday and we already left UK for a trip we had planned - do you think there will be any issues coming into the UK?

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:44 pm

No, there should not be much of an issue on the airport. And if you are asked to explain this then just say you just discovered this now when you are told this. And say you will get in touch with home office as soon as you can to get the problem fixed which is no fault of yours.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:57 pm

When you return, call on 0300 123 2412 to enquire what you need to do to get the error corrected.

Which one has the wrong expiry date on it depends on the duration of leave that should have been granted.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!