ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR and Police Certificate from ACRO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dewales001

ILR and Police Certificate from ACRO

Post by dewales001 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:41 pm

HI,

I have two driving offences. Both are IN10 in 2008, LC20 in 2010. I was given 6pts/£200 and 3pts/£100 respectively by a Sherriff Court in Scotland.

Last week, I sent an application to ACRO (Access Criminal Record Office) for a Police Certificate. My certificate came in today, and to my surprise, the certificate show NO TRACE- this means that I do not have any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warning held on the PNC( Police National Computer).

I am due for ILR anytime from next month..My question now is, am I good enough to submit the ILR application since there are no spent/unspent convictions recorded on my name or should I go for a CRB check also to reinforce the result of the police certificate?

I strongly believe CRB will give you the details of what they found on the PNC, which will be the result of what I got from the police.

Seniors/Moderators please advise!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!