ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal / hearing times

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

usual_suspect
Newly Registered

appeal / hearing times

Post by usual_suspect » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi,

I have sent my appeal on 3rd June to the the first tribunal after Tier 1 General refusal. I have not heard from the tribunal yet on whether my case will be heard or given me a hearing date.

can anyone give me a rough idea how long after is the hearing after you appeal against the HO decision in the first tribunal.

Many Thanks

ddb
United Kingdom

Post by ddb » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:59 pm

usual_suspect
Newly Registered

Post by usual_suspect » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Thank you very much. This seems much official. Much appreciated.

I have seen some posts where the hearing date was within 1 month of the date appeal filed.

Would appreciate if anyone gone through this process also share their experience in terms of time it took.

ddb
United Kingdom

Post by ddb » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Note that the flow chart provided by HO is a guideline.

The time lines in the flow chart are 'time frames' within which processes would occur not exact time periods.

I personally know of someone that got a hearing date set 4 weeks after date the appeal was lodged. 4 weeks falls within the 11 week time frame in the flow chart.