ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help on Tier 1 General Visa Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Murali123
Newly Registered

Help on Tier 1 General Visa Extension

Post by Murali123 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Hi,

I got my Tier 1 General Visa on October 2008 and the visa is valid until October’2011. I came to UK on November’2009 from Indian company on deputation. My family got the Tier 1 General Dependant Visa on March’2010 and joined with me in UK on May’2010.

I am planning to apply of Visa extension including my family on 27-Jun-2011 in person.

I work for an Indian company and get paid Basic Component in India and Base Salary in UK (Net of taxes) every month. India payslip shows tax deductions and professional tax details but UK payslip doesn’t show NI & Tax contributions till Mrach'2011.

Recently as per the UK government rules, company has changed Salary structure from Net of Taxes to Gross Salary Mode from April’2011. My UK payslip from April’2011 shows the NI & Tax contribution but on plain document with company name, employee name and number but not company logo and bank details, NI Number. But my company is not willing to give the letter stating that month wise paid gross, net, NI & Tax deductions etc., details.

I can submit the below documents along with application:

1). UK + India Payslips with attestation
2). Company offer letter, employment letter which states gross salary figure per year in UK, depuration letter (which are received through email)
3. Bank statements for last 12 months (UK + India)
4. Funds maintenance for 90 days for self and family.
5. P60 for last two years
6. Saral Form for last 5 to 7 years.

It would be great help on this your suggestions, how to proceed with my extension and any other documents required.

Regards,
Murali

Murali123
Newly Registered

Post by Murali123 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Hi senior memebrs of this board, any suggestions on this?

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:25 pm

get your company to sign and stamp (if possible) your payslips and provide you a letter again if possible.

Murali123
Newly Registered

Post by Murali123 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:05 pm

thanks for your reply. I have got the stamp and signature on last 12 months payslips from company and employment confirmation letter from company stating Current gross salary (£45K) for the year , my name, emp no and address.

Can you suggest to submit this kind of employment confirmation letter is sufficient. It doesn't show or include the offshore component.

Is it required submit offshore paysips in my case?

Thanks,
Murali

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Murali123 wrote:thanks for your reply. I have got the stamp and signature on last 12 months payslips from company and employment confirmation letter from company stating Current gross salary (£45K) for the year , my name, emp no and address.

Can you suggest to submit this kind of employment confirmation letter is sufficient. It doesn't show or include the offshore component.

Is it required submit offshore paysips in my case?

Thanks,
Murali

I am not sure if you can claim earnings not EARNED in the UK. Perhaps, some other member might know something I am not aware of.

Murali123
Newly Registered

Post by Murali123 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:38 pm

thanks for your quick response.

any suggestions from other seniors?

blueocean1
Newly Registered

Post by blueocean1 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi Murali,
Hope you are doing good..Have you got your tier 1 extension...
I am having exactly the same case as you and applying for my extension next month... can you please share your experience. Was there any problem in your case or you got the tier1 extension smoothly :)
As the initial salary slip does not have any tax and NI deductions is that a problem for extension...please please reply to this , I am having the hard time :( or connect me on mohan.k11223@gmail.com

Many many thanks in advance
-Mohan

blueocean1
Newly Registered

Post by blueocean1 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Hi Murali,
Can you please revert back to this thread with your experience of the extension..
Cheers

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Applicant can earn any part of world ( by salary / business etc ) but it need to achieve earning thrshold ,

if u r serving in UK than indian salary will be counted without multplier effect

than in yr tax return u have to declare foreign income(indian ) to get yr visa right
CDOKS

Murali123
Newly Registered

Post by Murali123 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Hi Mohan,

Sorry for the delay in reply, i was busy with project work and able to reply.
To inform that, I have not went for extension last monthand planning to for visa extension end of july. I will definetly share my experience later. If you have already gone for extension and got the information some other resources, pls share with us.

Regards,
Murali123