ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does dependent visa becomes invalid if not entered by 3month

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prvndai
Newly Registered

Does dependent visa becomes invalid if not entered by 3month

Post by prvndai » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:07 pm

I am in the UK as Tier 4 student. Last month, my wife got dependent visa for about 3 years. But she hasn't entered the UK yet. By when does she enter the UK by? or Does her visa becomes invalid if she won't enter the UK within 3 months?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:58 pm

It remains valid until expiry. Entry may be refused under 321.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

asifkhan78
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Does dependent visa becomes invalid if not entered by 3m

Post by asifkhan78 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:40 pm

prvndai wrote:I am in the UK as Tier 4 student. Last month, my wife got dependent visa for about 3 years. But she hasn't entered the UK yet. By when does she enter the UK by? or Does her visa becomes invalid if she won't enter the UK within 3 months?
I think not at all....my got wife got dependent visa in January 2010 and she entered UK in July 2010....nothing has been enquired at the airport of arrival.....

asifkhan78
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Does dependent visa becomes invalid if not entered by 3m

Post by asifkhan78 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:14 am

prvndai wrote:I am in the UK as Tier 4 student. Last month, my wife got dependent visa for about 3 years. But she hasn't entered the UK yet. By when does she enter the UK by? or Does her visa becomes invalid if she won't enter the UK within 3 months?
My wife got visa in December 2009...and she arrived in UK in July 2010....