ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR today13/06/11 half success (strange situation)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

blay1

ILR today13/06/11 half success (strange situation)

Post by blay1 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:35 am

Hi
I applied for ILR today at solihull PEO,but there are some few worries for me.
I applied for myself and my wife but when making the appointment did not include my wife. The officer that dealt with my case processed the appliation and said it will be granted but have to pick the passport and my documents up tomorrow because i did not inlude my wife on the appointment. Have anybody been in that situation before? I am having lots of doubts in my mind,can someone please put my mind to rest.

smaganti

Post by smaganti » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:05 am

i think because there is no appointment for your wife they want to deal with applications with appointments as priority.i think there is nothing to worry..

what documents you've been asked for / submitted..?

blay1

Post by blay1 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:38 am

smaganti wrote:i think because there is no appointment for your wife they want to deal with applications with appointments as priority.i think there is nothing to worry..

Thanks for the quick reply. The documents they asked for are
Last 3 months pay slip
Letter from Employer
LIUK test
I had all doc listed on the forum but was not asked for.

smaganti

Post by smaganti » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:55 pm

blay1 wrote:
smaganti wrote:i think because there is no appointment for your wife they want to deal with applications with appointments as priority.i think there is nothing to worry..

Thanks for the quick reply. The documents they asked for are
Last 3 months pay slip
Letter from Employer
LIUK test
I had all doc listed on the forum but was not asked for.

Keep us posted when you get your Passport and Documents back tomorrow

Vik12
Newly Registered

Post by Vik12 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Did u apply as wp holder?
Did u work for the same employer?

blay1

Post by blay1 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:00 pm

[quote="Vik12"]Did u apply as wp holder?
Did u work for the same employer?[/quote

I was on WP for four years and then Tier 2 for 1 year. Yes i have been working for the same employer.

smaganti

Re: ILR today13/06/11 half success (strange situation)

Post by smaganti » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:09 am

blay1 wrote:Hi
I applied for ILR today at solihull PEO,but there are some few worries for me.
I applied for myself and my wife but when making the appointment did not include my wife. The officer that dealt with my case processed the appliation and said it will be granted but have to pick the passport and my documents up tomorrow because i did not inlude my wife on the appointment. Have anybody been in that situation before? I am having lots of doubts in my mind,can someone please put my mind to rest.

Hi,

Did you got your ILR today i.e have you collected your Passports..?

blay1

Got It today

Post by blay1 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:11 pm

Hi ALL,
Thanks for the support everybody gave me on this website without you guys i don't kow how my ILR will go.I got my ILR today and i have put it on the wall as a display.
Mine was a bit straight forward the only thing was i was convicted at court for driving without insurance seven years ago 2 days after i came to this country on a student visa which by now will have been spent anyway. I also had now 3points on my licence for SP30. I have done loads of CRB check and nothing has ever shown, i am a teacher so my school do CRB every so ofthen i think 2years interval.

My case was like everybody appointment booked at 9 am for myself at solihull PEO and filled the application form for wife and myself. I don't really think i have to go on again cos have already said it in my earlier post. I went to the PEO at 10 am this morning and my passport and documents was with the security guys waiting for me. What a relieve.

Once again thanks to everybody and good luck to those who are about to apply God will be your helper.

See you in the citizenship forum. byeeeeeee

Any questions i will be prepared to answer.

smaganti

Re: Got It today

Post by smaganti » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:21 pm

blay1 wrote:Hi ALL,
Thanks for the support everybody gave me on this website without you guys i don't kow how my ILR will go.I got my ILR today and i have put it on the wall as a display.
Mine was a bit straight forward the only thing was i was convicted at court for driving without insurance seven years ago 2 days after i came to this country on a student visa which by now will have been spent anyway. I also had now 3points on my licence for SP30. I have done loads of CRB check and nothing has ever shown, i am a teacher so my school do CRB every so ofthen i think 2years interval.

My case was like everybody appointment booked at 9 am for myself at solihull PEO and filled the application form for wife and myself. I don't really think i have to go on again cos have already said it in my earlier post. I went to the PEO at 10 am this morning and my passport and documents was with the security guys waiting for me. What a relieve.

Once again thanks to everybody and good luck to those who are about to apply God will be your helper.

Congratulations...

hariff_m
Newly Registered

Post by hariff_m » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm

smaganti wrote:

Congratulations...
Congrats

can you please tell me how early you called to book your appointment? A month, 3 weeks

Hariff

smaganti

Post by smaganti » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 pm

hariff_m wrote:
smaganti wrote:

Congratulations...
Congrats

can you please tell me how early you called to book your appointment? A month, 3 weeks

Hariff

you can only book appointment 6 weeks before you're eligible