ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Post Study work Pankina Case!90 consecutive days maintenainc

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sarah_j_attaullah@hotmail

Post Study work Pankina Case!90 consecutive days maintenainc

Post by sarah_j_attaullah@hotmail » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Hi There

I am suprised to find out that still one has to show three months maintencane instead of 28 days,i belieive that the High Court judgementt was for all cases of maintenance and not just for transitional arrangements under PSW.However HO website seems to suggest exactly the same thing to maintain acc for 90 days.

can anyone please though light whether its only for transitional arrangements?
Also i person who has done diploma in law GDL after graduating in bussiness and law,GDL is not exceptable to get PSW...ISN it???

Maintenaince of £800 can also be shown in an overseas account????

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Post Study work Pankina Case!90 consecutive days mainten

Post by Greenie » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:43 pm

sarah_j_attaullah@hotmail wrote:Hi There

I am suprised to find out that still one has to show three months maintencane instead of 28 days,i belieive that the High Court judgementt was for all cases of maintenance and not just for transitional arrangements under PSW.However HO website seems to suggest exactly the same thing to maintain acc for 90 days.

can anyone please though light whether its only for transitional arrangements?
Also i person who has done diploma in law GDL after graduating in bussiness and law,GDL is not exceptable to get PSW...ISN it???

Maintenaince of £800 can also be shown in an overseas account????

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.
the requirement for 90 days maintenance for Tier 1 is in the immigration rules - Appendix C. 28 days is the requirement for Tier 4.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Post Study work Pankina Case!90 consecutive days mainten

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:57 pm

sarah_j_attaullah@hotmail wrote:Maintenaince of £800 can also be shown in an overseas account????
Yes.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!