ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension Rejected

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chealseaforlife
Newly Registered

Extension Rejected

Post by chealseaforlife » Sat May 13, 2006 12:14 pm

Hello All,

I would appreciate all your suggestions in this matter.

A very good friend of mine has just had his extension approval rejected, and is not entitled to appeal for the following reasons:

He did not have a job offer and also he was not able to justify how he will take care of his family since he does not have a lot of money left in his bank account.

He got a very good job offer after his application was rejected, however the company is not willing to give an offer letter until he renews his visa.

I am willing to write him a letter stating that he can live at my house until he is ready to get a place of his own. He has given up a very good job in his home country, and used all of his investments. He really has nothing to go back to at home.

Please could everyone including the moderators give ideas on possibility for reapplying, and what can be done. Any idea is welcome and will be greatly appreciated please, its very urgent.

rckybhardwaj

Post by rckybhardwaj » Sat May 13, 2006 12:54 pm

Has your freind been rejected the hsmp extension after staying in UK for one year??
didn't he supply all the documents regarding his work and salary slips, bank statements??

first2last4

Post by first2last4 » Sat May 13, 2006 1:45 pm

Sorry to hear that.

I have heard HSMP extension rejection first time, though have heard people in similar situation as your friend but still got the extension since they presented thier case to the HO very well.

The most important point is to ensure again if he can appeal or not. What does the HSMP law state in this respect?
Knowledge which is concealed is lost -Hadith

rckybhardwaj

Post by rckybhardwaj » Sat May 13, 2006 1:51 pm

It must be sheer bad luck i can say.
I got extended when i wasnt even in my line of work.
But i presented a good paper work, and also the companies i had attended inetrveiws. If at all your friend had taken some time to read all the forum messages about FLR application he would have got it i suppose.
Anyways, tell him to apply it again i think he should get it, could be some mistake from HO may be.

sohail akhter

Post by sohail akhter » Sat May 13, 2006 5:08 pm

What happened is bad!!
Does the home office stamp on the passport says " to leave the country in the specified period"? I mean what did they write on the passport?

chealseaforlife
Newly Registered

Post by chealseaforlife » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:19 am

Thank you all for your reply, and sorry for the long silence, the person in question has stayed in the country for just 1 year, and he has reapplied, I just hope that his visa is extended, because it will absolutely crush him otherwise

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:49 pm

chealseaforlife wrote:Thank you all for your reply, and sorry for the long silence, the person in question has stayed in the country for just 1 year, and he has reapplied, I just hope that his visa is extended, because it will absolutely crush him otherwise
if you don't mind can I ask, what was he doing the 1 year he was in the UK?

chealseaforlife
Newly Registered

Post by chealseaforlife » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:33 am

That's the sad thing, he did absolutely nothing. Although his wife started working a few hours before they applied for an extension, I think its just unfortunate anyway

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Extension Rejected

Post by pantaiema » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:41 pm

Dear chealseaforlife

I am sorry to hear this new. This just the second time I have heard someone got rejected.

Could you inform the forum,
-The reason for rejections
-WHat kind of document did s/he submit

This will assist us the understand the case.

Thank you
Pantaiema

chealseaforlife wrote:Hello All,

I would appreciate all your suggestions in this matter.

A very good friend of mine has just had his extension approval rejected, and is not entitled to appeal for the following reasons:

He did not have a job offer and also he was not able to justify how he will take care of his family since he does not have a lot of money left in his bank account.

He got a very good job offer after his application was rejected, however the company is not willing to give an offer letter until he renews his visa.

I am willing to write him a letter stating that he can live at my house until he is ready to get a place of his own. He has given up a very good job in his home country, and used all of his investments. He really has nothing to go back to at home.

Please could everyone including the moderators give ideas on possibility for reapplying, and what can be done. Any idea is welcome and will be greatly appreciated please, its very urgent.