ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying for spouse visa with immigration history

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ash8055
Newly Registered

applying for spouse visa with immigration history

Post by ash8055 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:40 am

Hi every1,
Please advise me. I am a malawian citizen, i had been in the uk since 2001 till 2005 on student visa. i then applied as a dependent brother for indefinate leave and it was rejecttted in june 2006 and was told to leave the country. I didnt appeal bt asked to review my case. it kept on pending. i was in a relationship with a british citizen so we decided to get married. i made a voluntry return in march 2007 to my home country and applied as a fiance visa which rejected and we appealed and was issued fiance visa in june 2007. I got to the uk and things didnt work out between my x fiance n i so we decided to break off. i then returned back to my home counry without overstaying and that was october 2007. i met my wife in april 2010, we got married in jan 2011. she is a british citizen from birth. she has lived all her life in mozambique. now she lives with me in malawi. i want to apply for spousal visa what are the procedures and would my immigration history effect this application. would it affect cus my wife stayes with me and cnt support me. i can get a sponsorer.

PLEASE ADVISE URGENTLY

REGARDS

ASH

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:22 am

See also advice.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ash8055
Newly Registered

Re: applying for spouse visa with immigration history

Post by ash8055 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:36 am

ash8055 wrote:Hi every1,
Please advise me. I am a malawian citizen, i had been in the uk since 2001 till 2005 on student visa. i then applied as a dependent brother for indefinate leave and it was rejecttted in june 2006 and was told to leave the country. I didnt appeal bt asked to review my case. it kept on pending. i was in a relationship with a british citizen so we decided to get married. i made a voluntry return in march 2007 to my home country and applied as a fiance visa which rejected and we appealed and was issued fiance visa in june 2007. I got to the uk and things didnt work out between my x fiance n i so we decided to break off. i then returned back to my home counry without overstaying and that was october 2007. i met my wife in april 2010, we got married in jan 2011. she is a british citizen from birth. she has lived all her life in mozambique. now she lives with me in malawi. i want to apply for spousal visa what are the procedures and would my immigration history effect this application. would it affect cus my wife stayes with me and cnt support me. i can get a sponsorer.

PLEASE ADVISE URGENTLY

REGARDS

ASH

Please any1 help or advice?

ash8055
Newly Registered

Post by ash8055 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Does any1 know the time scale for spousal visa from Malawi? I've applied on the 11th April 2012