ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish passport

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

creb99
Newly Registered

Irish passport

Post by creb99 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Hi,

Maybe someone can enlighten me on this:

When you finally get your certificate, does that also include an Irish passport or do you need to apply for that seperately?

I heard from someone that the certificate and passport arrived in the same package, but I was always under the impression that you had to apply for a passport after you receive your certificate via the normal channels i.e passport express at the post office?

Thanks!

sideshowsue

Post by sideshowsue » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Nope. You need to apply and pay for the passport separately.

ostrich
Nigeria

Re: Irish passport

Post by ostrich » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:46 pm

creb99 wrote:Hi,

Maybe someone can enlighten me on this:

When you finally get your certificate, does that also include an Irish passport or do you need to apply for that seperately?

I heard from someone that the certificate and passport arrived in the same package, but I was always under the impression that you had to apply for a passport after you receive your certificate via the normal channels i.e passport express at the post office?

Thanks!
When you get you certificate then you can apply for the passport either via the post office or directly at the passport office.
Its never too late