ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

previous travel history issue plz help

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iamlegend
Newly Registered

previous travel history issue plz help

Post by iamlegend » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:58 pm

i hope if anyone can help me on my problem...i went to uk in 2004 on student visa..in 2008 applied for IGS and got it and when i applied for my psw extension i found out that my college has been closed down due to providing fraudulent documents and for that reason i had been refused by ukba and appealed against the decision..
in the menatime my appeal while my appeal was under consideration, for some personal reason i had to travel back home so i withdraw my appeal and came back home..NOW i wish to apply for canada student visa or australia student visa but im not sure if i should make my previous passports lost and apply it on a fresh passport or should i apply on the same previous passports??
problem which i am scared off is that can/aus embassy prbbly will refuse my visa on basis of my previous rejection and as i left the country to avoid being removed coz i had an appeal outstanding for using forged documents putts me off from applying on my previous passports..
so if i apply on fresh passport i have to hide the fact that i have ever been to uk and they wont b able to find aswell coz i never had any biometrics with uk immigration aswell and got clean police record as i got my apco certificate aswell..so anyone who can suggest me what to do in this scenario? many thnx in advance i really need an advice no sarcasm plz.....thnx..... pla advise me the best way to avoid rejection
so i can start a new life again...its really importan