ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Name Misspelled on EEA2 Reseidence permit..urgent help need

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dhrupadidhamaka
Newly Registered

Name Misspelled on EEA2 Reseidence permit..urgent help need

Post by dhrupadidhamaka » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Hello Everybody..I got my EEA2 residence permit(Passport steaker) september 2010..But i didn't notice that my first name was misspelled..They put Mohamed instead of Mohammad. All other name are correct (First name and middle name). I am going to travel outside of UK next month..Will it create any problem when i enter uk..I have all other documents which are correct like UK provisional driving licence, UK bank card, NHS card etc...I am afraid if i send my passport again for correction, it may take long time...Please give me your kind advice what should i do....

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:29 pm

I doubt the misspelled name would be even noticed. I know people who had the sticker on their maiden name which is not even mentioned in their after marriage passports and they had no problem. He will scan your passport and as long as you are in the system, the IO will just glance over the sticker.