ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

[Imp] About Tier-1 Dependent Visa Maintenance Funds Bank A/C

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arlikattiananth
Newly Registered

[Imp] About Tier-1 Dependent Visa Maintenance Funds Bank A/C

Post by arlikattiananth » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:44 am

Hi all,

I am in the UK for 4 months now, with regard to applying a Tier 1 dependent visa for my wife and child, I have this question in my mind, please help me.

Current situation is that -
1. the maintenance funds I need to show (£800) are in my UK bank a/c
2. the maintenance funds for my dependants (wife and child 1600+1600) are in India bank a/c. The India bank a/c is on my wife's name.

Question:
I presume that there should not be any issues when the funds are shown in two different accounts as mention above. Can you please let me know if this is fine? [/u]

nionlight
Member of Standing

Re: [Imp] About Tier-1 Dependent Visa Maintenance Funds Bank

Post by nionlight » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:17 am

arlikattiananth wrote:Hi all,

I am in the UK for 4 months now, with regard to applying a Tier 1 dependent visa for my wife and child, I have this question in my mind, please help me.

Current situation is that -
1. the maintenance funds I need to show (£800) are in my UK bank a/c
2. the maintenance funds for my dependants (wife and child 1600+1600) are in India bank a/c. The India bank a/c is on my wife's name.

Question:
I presume that there should not be any issues when the funds are shown in two different accounts as mention above. Can you please let me know if this is fine? [/u]
Hi, yes this is fine. you can show funds in 2 accounts and It will be good idea to mention that in Cover letter as well. Visa officers sometimes don't bother to check all documents attached.

arlikattiananth
Newly Registered

Post by arlikattiananth » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:51 am

Oh great! thats good to know and I am relieved now.

Thanks for the quick turnaround.

nettem2911
Newly Registered

UK Dependent Visa

Post by nettem2911 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Hi ,

I went to UK for study purpose but with out finishing my MSC i came back to india and now working in MNC Company , now i want marry my girl friend ,she is in UK on PSW Visa, Can i apply for Dependent VISA after marriage?, we are planning to marry with out knowing my parents ,if VISA rejects our lifes will be in trouble.

please suggest me regarding this ...

Thanks & Regards
krishna

village

Post by village » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:39 pm

hey...

dont go for love marriages...............initially will be sweet.................

dont do that.......obey ur parents............

any way she will come back to india...after psw...........there is no other visa :(

i suggest dont fall in hellll.. :twisted:

be happy with ur current job....

:) :)

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:45 pm

arlikattiananth wrote:Oh great! thats good to know and I am relieved now.

Thanks for the quick turnaround.
In addition,
1- both bank statements should be for the same claimed period of consecutive 90 days
and
2 - should have been issued within one calender month, before the date of application.