ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 refused due to deception

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

londonhope24
Newly Registered

Tier1 refused due to deception

Post by londonhope24 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:15 pm

dear board members
1st of all I like to say thank you to all staff and members of this board who give Uss good information now let me come back to topic.
Today my tier one visa expire due to my back home degree the visa officer said they verify with university and unit said they issue this (not true)
My degree was geniun I don't have right of appeal because still have valid leave which is expire in july also they said no in country review rights
Now my questions is what should I do shall I hire a solicitor is there any chances I won appeal just tell me pleaes in this situation what should I do
Thanks in advance I ill post whole refusal

nionlight
Member of Standing

Re: Tier1 refused due to deception

Post by nionlight » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:27 pm

londonhope24 wrote:dear board members
1st of all I like to say thank you to all staff and members of this board who give Uss good information now let me come back to topic.
Today my tier one visa expire due to my back home degree the visa officer said they verify with university and unit said they issue this (not true)
My degree was geniun I don't have right of appeal because still have valid leave which is expire in july also they said no in country review rights
Now my questions is what should I do shall I hire a solicitor is there any chances I won appeal just tell me pleaes in this situation what should I do
Thanks in advance I ill post whole refusal
If your certificate is 100% genuine and there is no false paper, then hire a very strong solicitor who can apply for right of appeal and then go for appeal. You mentioned, they didn't give you appeal right. So solicitors first need to apply for right of appeal. Don't go for any cheap back home solicitors. go for some strong experienced one.. Good luck.

wasim_n

Post by wasim_n » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:01 am

Were you on Tier 1 G status previously?

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:10 pm

wasim_n wrote:Were you on Tier 1 G status previously?
Does it make difference?
Are you also worried about yourself!!!!

abc111
BANNED

Post by abc111 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:11 pm

But if he already had T1 then did he have to show his degree in the first place?...just asking

wasim_n

Post by wasim_n » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:14 pm

No am not worried about myself ..... Am bit curious if his initial
Application was approved based on his certificates and or degrees
He / UKBA claims to be forged how come his extension got refused,
And it does really matter in this situation hope u comprehend
What my concern is

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Your post isn't very clear and I'm struggling to understand it. Are you saying that you were refused due to your degree not being genuine? Really struggling to understand the reason for the rejection - it may be best to just post the entire refusal reason here rather than jumping to conclusions (my assumption would be that it's due to a false degree, but then you don't really say that in your post although it's hard to make out anything else).

londonhope24
Newly Registered

thanks guys

Post by londonhope24 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:31 am

yes they said your degree was fake which is real im 100% sure
it was back home degree and yes i was on psw and then apply tier1 hsmp before its close ..
theres no rights of appeal becouse i have valid leave which is expire next month will planing to jr what you say guys ?
what documents should i provide them ?

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Re: thanks guys

Post by innocentdevil » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:52 am

londonhope24 wrote:yes they said your degree was fake which is real im 100% sure
it was back home degree and yes i was on psw and then apply tier1 hsmp before its close ..
theres no rights of appeal becouse i have valid leave which is expire next month will planing to jr what you say guys ?
very bizzare. can't you certify it with NARIC

wasim_n

Re: thanks guys

Post by wasim_n » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:32 am

londonhope24 wrote:yes they said your degree was fake which is real im 100% sure
Based on which docs u got your PSW if they issued u visa initially
Why not now???

R u sure of the allegation imposed......if not post your refusal to
Make ur case transparent

londonhope24
Newly Registered

Post by londonhope24 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:53 pm

ok guys i ill post a whole refusal tonight been busy to meetings with solicitos and lawyers..