ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Part time earnig

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krshd123
Newly Registered

Part time earnig

Post by krshd123 » Sat May 20, 2006 8:28 am

Greetings,

I am working in a software house as a regular employee and have also got part time job of IT consultancy in a separate company.

My question is, can I mention my part time earnings along with my actual employment? I can't score on salary if I dont count my part time earnins. I can provide all the evidences for my regular employment which includes bank statement which is showing my 12 months salary, 12-months salary slip from employer, and income tax return.

But for the part time work, I can only produce bank statement where my consultancy amount deposits and letter from the company in support of my claim. This part time job could also be verified if approached by home office.

Let me also state that I will mention only 3-months salary for my part time job. Additionaly, I am getting 6200 Pounds / anum from my regular employer and 1200 Pounds for 3-months from my part time employer. Also part time employer is not deducting tax from my salary hence I cant produce income tax from this part time employer.

I need to know how can I make my case strong enough to get through the HSMP visa?

Highly appreciated for the response.

KR

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Part time earnig

Post by pantaiema » Sat May 20, 2006 5:07 pm

You defenitely could add your part time earning as long as it is taxed. But the main challenge is that to convince case workerthat it is the salary and not put by you or somebody else to your account.
(As you mention only evidence you have is bank statement, and again it is just 3 months). But you could alsways try your luck ...

Panatiema
krshd123 wrote:Greetings,

I am working in a software house as a regular employee and have also got part time job of IT consultancy in a separate company.

My question is, can I mention my part time earnings along with my actual employment? I can't score on salary if I dont count my part time earnins. I can provide all the evidences for my regular employment which includes bank statement which is showing my 12 months salary, 12-months salary slip from employer, and income tax return.

But for the part time work, I can only produce bank statement where my consultancy amount deposits and letter from the company in support of my claim. This part time job could also be verified if approached by home office.

Let me also state that I will mention only 3-months salary for my part time job. Additionaly, I am getting 6200 Pounds / anum from my regular employer and 1200 Pounds for 3-months from my part time employer. Also part time employer is not deducting tax from my salary hence I cant produce income tax from this part time employer.

I need to know how can I make my case strong enough to get through the HSMP visa?

Highly appreciated for the response.

KR
Last edited by pantaiema on Mon May 22, 2006 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Sat May 20, 2006 5:38 pm

You can include the part-time work, however, you will need 2 pieces of evidence to back-up your claims. They will only even think about accepting bank statements if they clearly show where the money came from, if they're just cash deposits they'll ignore them.

Have you got invoices or anything to show the financial arrangements?
________
Michigan medical marijuana dispensary
Last edited by WoodieG on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jovialguy
Newly Registered

Post by jovialguy » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:56 am

-- edited --
Last edited by jovialguy on Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:24 am

jovialguy wrote:My case was refused as they gave me 20 points against claimed 25. They did not consider 4 months earnings from part-time employer without mention of any deficiency in documents.
As mentionned above, did you provide sufficient evidence?

jovialguy
Newly Registered

Post by jovialguy » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:29 am

-- edited --