ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application for HSMP between 3 april and 7 nov 2006

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sarwat
Newly Registered

ILR application for HSMP between 3 april and 7 nov 2006

Post by sarwat » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Hi
Can someone help me please. My situation is as follows:
I came to UK in 2005 and i am working as a doctor. I recieved HSMP in july 2006 then it was extended as Tier 1 in Aug 2008. Everything was fine until last year when i injured my neck in an accident and was not able to work for 3 months. Hence my P60 this year does not have same gross pay as last 5 years (much less). Although I am back to full time work and have a permanent job, my visa will expire in august 2011 and i am eligible to apply for settlement, according to the letter i recieved in 2008 with my visa.
I have concerns about form set 0 i.e. do i need to fill section 9 which is the point scoring section or not.
Also is my p60 going to effect my application. I will be thankful for some help

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Re: ILR application for HSMP between 3 april and 7 nov 2006

Post by khalidmirza » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:08 pm

sarwat wrote:Hi
I came to UK in 2005 and i am working as a doctor. I recieved HSMP in july 2006 then it was extended as Tier 1 in Aug 2008. Everything was fine until last year when i injured my neck in an accident and was not able to work for 3 months. Hence my P60 this year does not have same gross pay as last 5 years (much less). Although I am back to full time work and have a permanent job, my visa will expire in august 2011 and i am eligible to apply for settlement, according to the letter i recieved in 2008 with my visa.
I have concerns about form set 0 i.e. do i need to fill section 9 which is the point scoring section or not.
Dear Doctor
Forums are full on this topic.No offence pl but find some time to browse the forum. Short answer is you are covered by JR and form clearly says you do not need to fill section 9.You should have been economically active irrespective of salary.Good luck

sarwat
Newly Registered

Post by sarwat » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:37 pm

amoghdhamankar

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:43 pm Post subject: ILR Success - Solihull PEO 24 June 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

Firstly many thanks for the forum on the immense guidance and knowledge that has been shared by the members through their topics. I just received my ILR application confirmation through Solihull PEO. I thought of sharing my experience with you all.

1) Reached at 1000 for 1030 appointment with my wife. My daughter had gone for school
2) After security check, I was given a token number
3) Surprisingly, at sharp 1030, my number was called and the case worker at Counter 4 greeted me with a smile
4) The documents which she asked were -
4a) Passports (Mine + 2 Dependents) . In the Home Office database, they had complete Immigration history (WP + HSMP + Tier 1)
4b) 12 months UK salary slips indicating Gross, Deduction and Net Earnings
4c) 12 months bank statement indicating where the salary was deposited. The case worker said that sine my Gross Earning had increased since the last Tier 1 approval, there was no need for her to look at my Points Claims 4d) Cohabitation document - Joint House Mortgage statement for past 3 years
4e) Photographs
4g) Ofcourse, completed SET (O) form post May 2011
5) After checking all the documents, I was asked to pay at the cash counter and asked to return after 2 to 2:30 hours
6) I returned to the PEO at around 1330 and my stamped passports were ready for collection

Hope this helps for all the people who will be applying for ILR. All the Best!!!

I will be visiting the forum again, this time for British CItizenship guidance.

Many thanks once again and all the very best to aspiring ILR applicants

if you see the above post, it says "4c) 12 months bank statement indicating where the salary was deposited. The case worker said that sine my Gross Earning had increased since the last Tier 1 approval, there was no need for her to look at my Points Claims "
this confuses me as why in this case HO was thinking about points as it is HSMP JR.
More i read more i am confused.

sarwat
Newly Registered

Post by sarwat » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:38 pm

if you see the above post, it says "4c) 12 months bank statement indicating where the salary was deposited. The case worker said that sine my Gross Earning had increased since the last Tier 1 approval, there was no need for her to look at my Points Claims "
this confuses me as why in this case HO was thinking about points as it is HSMP JR.

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:05 am

sarwat wrote:if you see the above post, it says "4c) 12 months bank statement indicating where the salary was deposited. The case worker said that sine my Gross Earning had increased since the last Tier 1 approval, there was no need for her to look at my Points Claims "
there is no confusion at all. please note that HSMP has 3 categories
1 pre apr 2006
2 apr till nov 2006
3 after 4dec 2006
first 2 are covered by jr .third one is NOT.
how do u know above mentioned case of WP+HSMP+TIER 1 is pre nov 2006 case. my good guess is that his hsmp must be after dec 2006 and that is why he needed to score points. please relax

rajesh_kumar01

Re: ILR application for HSMP between 3 april and 7 nov 2006

Post by rajesh_kumar01 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:47 am

sarwat wrote:Hi
as you are covered under HSMP JR.. You don't have to fill that section. DON'T FILL SECTION 9...
You need to be financially active .. you don't have to score any points. Check my old post, I fall in same category .

good luck

sarwat
Newly Registered

Post by sarwat » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 am

Thanks all for your reply. Sorry i am a worrier. but now i am clear and feel confident. Thanks

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:26 pm

sarwat wrote:Thanks all for your reply. Sorry i am a worrier. but now i am clear and feel confident. Thanks
Good Luck