ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 General wife+child dependent visa guide

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ibrar007
Newly Registered

Tier1 General wife+child dependent visa guide

Post by ibrar007 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:16 am

HI, i am going to apply dependent visa of my wife and 1year old son in Pakistan.i just want to ask that do i need to send each set of documents for each dependent.

Wife Visa
One set of payslips
One set of bank statements
One set of passport copies
etc
Child Visa
Other set of payslips
Other set of bank statement
Other set of passport copies
etc

Or one set of documents can be used for both dependent(wife+son) visa application.please help as soon as possible because i need to post documents to Pakistan,

Thanks in advance.

devu101
Newly Registered

Post by devu101 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:40 pm

When I applied, I supplied one set of documents and mentioned that in cover letter plus at the end of the form where the documents checklist is there. I don't think it will be an issue for you as well, but better to send two if you are sending certified copies (obviously you can't send originals twice)

susheel

Re: Tier1 General wife+child dependent visa guide

Post by susheel » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:54 am

ibrar007 wrote:HI, i am going to apply dependent visa of my wife and 1year old son in Pakistan.i just want to ask that do i need to send each set of documents for each dependent.

Wife Visa
One set of payslips
One set of bank statements
One set of passport copies
etc
Child Visa
Other set of payslips
Other set of bank statement
Other set of passport copies
etc

Or one set of documents can be used for both dependent(wife+son) visa application.please help as soon as possible because i need to post documents to Pakistan,

Thanks in advance.
Hi

One set is enough. today my family have got dependent visa from delhi. I have provided the documents as below

List of documents for dependent application as Tier 1 Dependent Visa ( Spouse + 2 Kids)

1. Dependent Application Form (VAF10) duly filled and signed by applicant
2. Original and attested photocopy of Passport ( Wife + 2 Kids)
3. Original and attested photocopy of class 10th certificate as proof of Age. Original and attested photocopy of birth certificate of kids
4. Original and attested photocopy of marriage certificate as relationship evidence.
5. Transcripts of emails, evidence of sustenance relationship.
6. Passport size colored photographs for applicant & Kids
7. 3# Drafts of INR 60,000 each for dependent. ( If from India)

List of documents of the Main applicant (sponsor) submitted along with the application

1. Sponsorship Letter by main applicant (Tier 1 Visa granted)
2. Proof of Maintenance Funds: Last 3 Months (90 Days) Bank Original statements for 2800 + 1600 + 1600 +1600 in UK HSBC Bank if you are less then 12 months.
3. Photocopy of Tier 1 Visa /passport of Main applicant all 27 pages + BRP Card copy ( Without Attested )
4. Original and photocopy of Employer Reference letter (Optional)
5. Salary slips ( Optional)
6. Tenancy agreement (Optional)
7. Photocopy of N.I. Number card (Optional)
8. No Objection Certificate (NOC) if your wife accompanied with your Kids for their travel to the UK (Optional).

More supporting documents your case will be more strong.

Best of Luck

Susheel