ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 extn - previous earning as a contractor / limited com.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rockwei
Newly Registered

Tier1 extn - previous earning as a contractor / limited com.

Post by rockwei » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:32 pm

I am a contractor operation through my own limited company. I am looking for extending my Tire 1 VISA in FEb 2012.

I paid salary from my company. Does following evendence/documents can be qualified as the previous earning:
- Original payslip issued from my limited company with all PAYE details.
- personal bank statement show the net salary.

is there anythings i was missing? I will appreciate if anyone willing to share his/her experiance in the similar case for the previous earning. or anyone who successful got the extend on similar case. thanks.
Last edited by rockwei on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.

nfoote

Post by nfoote » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Any dividends vouchers for dividend payments you've issued, unless you're not drawing dividends from your company or you're not claiming any points for dividend income.

Also get your accountant to send you a signed letter detailing your salary and dividend totals for the period claimed.

rockwei
Newly Registered

Post by rockwei » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:17 pm

nfoote wrote:Any dividends vouchers for dividend payments you've issued, unless you're not drawing dividends from your company or you're not claiming any points for dividend income.

Also get your accountant to send you a signed letter detailing your salary and dividend totals for the period claimed.
what details information does the accountant letter should included. is that only a letter or the whole company account statement?