ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 General Visa Extension.. Salary Proof Diff. Countries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ucas
Newly Registered

Tier-1 General Visa Extension.. Salary Proof Diff. Countries

Post by ucas » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi,

I had recently come to UK through Tier-1 General visa. And working here since June-2011, which gets expires on Mar-2012. So i will have only 10 months of UK payslips to claim points for Previous Earnings section.

But i have worked in INDIA previously, As we need to submit 12 months of continuous payslip.

Can i produce payslips of India for initial 2months and 10 months in Uk?? so it will 12 continuous months in total.

Response will be Highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Thanks
Ucas.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:54 pm

You don't have to provide 12 months payslips, you can provide less if you want to (you can claim up to 12 months, but if you want to use only 1 or 2 or 10 months, you are free to do so).

There is also no problem if you included your Indian salary in your earnings, but do remember that you cannot use the uplift ratio (but you can convert the salary into pounds).

ucas
Newly Registered

Post by ucas » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Thanks for your reply...

Just to know....is there any link of Homeoffice which says this?
if so please provide, as i would like to know more about this particular scenario

or this is on your experience?

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Scoring points for previous earnings. and I claimed only 10 months worth of earnings when I applied for my entry clearance.

ucas
Newly Registered

Post by ucas » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Thank you very much....

ucas
Newly Registered

Post by ucas » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 pm

One more specific question... hope this will help me to clear my doubts..

I got to show 33k in total to apply for extension and i dont have that much earnings in UK, so can i show my INDIAN earnings along with UK earnings as proof in last 12 months?

Joy.Please
Newly Registered

Post by Joy.Please » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:25 pm

mulderpf's link has all details.

You can club Indian income but no multiple can be applied to Indian earnings.

abhipune
Newly Registered

visa extension

Post by abhipune » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:07 am

Hi. I have a question on tier 1 visa extension. In order to renew the visa i need to show a min. salary of 50k in uk which at the moment is only 30.5k. from what i understand... i can also show some part time salary in india and then apply... I am confused on the multiplier of 5.3?? Can that be applied on the indian money or no? If no then the 20k GBP* the current GBP rate 70=14lacs has to be shown in the indian savings account along with the 30.5k in order to get an extension??
Kindly help...

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: visa extension

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:15 pm

abhipune wrote:Hi. I have a question on tier 1 visa extension. In order to renew the visa i need to show a min. salary of 50k in uk which at the moment is only 30.5k. from what i understand... i can also show some part time salary in india and then apply... I am confused on the multiplier of 5.3?? Can that be applied on the indian money or no? If no then the 20k GBP* the current GBP rate 70=14lacs has to be shown in the indian savings account along with the 30.5k in order to get an extension??
Kindly help...

14 Lacks in indian salary will do

all the best
CDOKS

oneITguy

Re: visa extension

Post by oneITguy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Sushil-ACCA wrote:
abhipune wrote:Hi. I have a question on tier 1 visa extension. In order to renew the visa i need to show a min. salary of 50k in uk which at the moment is only 30.5k. from what i understand... i can also show some part time salary in india and then apply... I am confused on the multiplier of 5.3?? Can that be applied on the indian money or no? If no then the 20k GBP* the current GBP rate 70=14lacs has to be shown in the indian savings account along with the 30.5k in order to get an extension??
Kindly help...

14 Lacks in indian salary will do

all the best
I really doubt because i asked to one of the solicitor last week and they told that if you are working purley for india based company than you can not claim point on that earnings.
i.e. the company for which you work in india should be Uk based and you should be employed to that orgaisation and so it means like you are employed in uk but earned your wages outside uk (just like onsite to india).

If your job is purely for india based company which doesnt have any subsidary in UK then your that portion of earnings would not be accepted in extension as per that solicitor. i dont know how much truth it is. experts can only put lights on it.
xyz

bentley
Newly Registered

Post by bentley » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:54 pm

I am currently employed by an India based employer.

Till 15 february2011- I was in India, on Indian payroll
from 16-feb-2011 - till date --I am in UK and working in the UK subsidiary of the same employer and on Uk payroll, I am getting full UK salary and having an UK offer letter, I am not getting anything in India.

in these scenario, can I use my both Indian and UK payslips for the extension?
please help.