ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Consequences of invalid Police Certificate of Registration.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

azix
Newly Registered

Consequences of invalid Police Certificate of Registration.

Post by azix » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Hi all,

I would like to ask anyone who knows or faced same kind of issues when registering entries in the PCR.

I came under Tier 1 General and did my initial police registration at Elephant & Castle on time but included address where I planned to live but never actually did. I moved to a different address where I lived for 5 months. When we moved again, I registered with police on time but also asked to mention the fact that I previously lived at a different address. As a result, officer put: "Also resided at --address x--." next to the printed initial address. He hasn't put any stamps to that section. He also filled in a new section with my new address as well as put stamp with that date.
We moved again in January this year but I forgot to register until today. I came to police station and asked to register my new address. He didn't mind until I said that I actually delayed that for about 5 months. I honestly explained situation, apologised and he gave me a warning and filled the next free section with my current address and stamp with current date.

I am not sure if the warning he gave me is verbal or formal? Could he actually record that somewhere in the system? And if yes, what are possible consequences of this?

Also, some friends of mine told me that they also have records of employment changes apart from addresses while another one doesn't have them. I don't have any notion of employment in my PCR either.

I am now worried about my extension next year due to the fact that you have to include all your previous addresses with dates to the Tier 1 Extension form. Is information in the PCR verified and can it affect caseworker's decision?

imprezasti

Post by imprezasti » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:18 pm

dude, they dont even look at it! Chill :D