ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 (ICT) Dependent : Documents

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

needTier1
Newly Registered

Tier 2 (ICT) Dependent : Documents

Post by needTier1 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Dear Experianced People,

I am looking to seek your advise on below 2 queries regarding Tier 2 ICT dependent Visa.

a) I am currently living as a paying guest and planning to apply for my wife's visa in couple of months time, do I need tenancy agreemnet letter?
b) I understand that I need to have £533 in my account to show as maintenance for my dependent. do I need to have additonal £800 for me as well, even though I am in UK and have vatil visa until late 2012?

I would really apreciate your help.

Thanks

mt_dilber

Re: Tier 2 (ICT) Dependent : Documents

Post by mt_dilber » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 pm

needTier1 wrote:Dear Experianced People,

I am looking to seek your advise on below 2 queries regarding Tier 2 ICT dependent Visa.

a) I am currently living as a paying guest and planning to apply for my wife's visa in couple of months time, do I need tenancy agreemnet letter?
b) I understand that I need to have £533 in my account to show as maintenance for my dependent. do I need to have additonal £800 for me as well, even though I am in UK and have vatil visa until late 2012?

I would really apreciate your help.

Thanks
If you are living in UK for more than 12 months, then you dont need to show £800 for yourself. For the documents requirement please follow the thread given below ;

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#482457

needTier1
Newly Registered

Post by needTier1 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:05 am

Thanks a lot mt_dilber.