ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pending Psw to HSMP in country application sinceJan 20,2011

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rocky2323
Newly Registered

Pending Psw to HSMP in country application sinceJan 20,2011

Post by rocky2323 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:34 am

Dear Moderator ,

I dont know whether this will be the right forum to get advise on or not.I am a new user and sorry if this is not the right way or forum to ask for advise.

I posted my application as below

1. Category changing (switching) from - PSW to TIER 1 General
2. Date of expiry of previous leave - March ,2011
3. Date application posted - January 20 ,2011
4. Application Received by Home Office- January 23 2011
4. Payment Mode - Credit Card
5. Date Biometric letter received - 06 Febuary 2011
6. Date of biometric enrolment - 08Feb2011 at Post office
7. Date passport received -Awaiting
8. BRP received - Awaiting
9. New Leave valid from - Awaiting

I work as a travel consultant from home and resistered as self employed .I opened my account as Limited Company thinking that i will get better response and immpression as relaible travel agent.

I recieved a query by email dated 20feb from case worker to submit my NI contribution bill in 3 working days of that email.As i was paying those by direct debit i was not having any phsical copy of it and the time given to me was too short.So i forwarded them with a original welcome letter from HM revenue which was giving me figures of my future direct debits.Than after 3 days i also recieved a letter stating the same.So with regard to that letter i also forwarded the recent bank statement which was reflecting with a entry by HMRC of direct debit for NI Contribution.

In the mean time i though to give a call to HMRC and ask for my recent original NI contribution bill.I stated them that I need it to submit it to Homeoffice.They looked into it and released that i am not suppose to Pay NI contribution as i am the director of Limited company and send me a refund cheque of 91 pounds .

Since than i am waiting for their reply.I call them 20 of the every month but the only response i get is to continue to hold we are still considering your application.

Now i am really very worried as its been more than 5months and its getting frusted.I dont know what to do and how should i go about.

Can someone please help me ?????

God Bless U !!!!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:07 am

Contact your local MP and seek his intervention in an effort to expedite the matter.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

rocky2323
Newly Registered

Post by rocky2323 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Dear Mr Mehta,

Thanks a lot for your time and immediate reply.

I am totally new to this all sir and i didnt get what you mean by contacting local MP.I dont know why the MP will help me.

Please can you tell me in detail what i should exactly do.

Main Question is -: IS IT SOMETHING SERIOUS I SHOULD WORRY ABOUT? OR HOW MUCH CHANCES I HAVE GOT ?

Just another question is if i write to HO will that make any difference.

Please advise

Many Thanks once again.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:06 pm

rocky2323 wrote:Just another question is if i write to them will that make any difference.
One does so with that hope - that MPs' intervention in the matters (where there's been unduly long delay, like in your case) will help expedite matters.

Usually it does, but there is no guarantee.

rocky2323
Newly Registered

Post by rocky2323 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:01 pm

Thanks once again sir.

I am sorry i ask to many of questions.I will contact him soon .Should i contact him on email or try to see him personely.

One last thing is after going through my whole post and situation what do you think is your several year experience say that what chances i have to get a positive reply after waiting for so long.

Many thanks in advance

riaz017
Newly Registered

Post by riaz017 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:49 pm

i think there is nothing to worry about. As they already took 5 months to process your application, the caseworker will under the notion to allow ur visa. Otherwise you will definitely get the appleal right.

rocky2323
Newly Registered

Post by rocky2323 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:46 pm

Thanks riaz ,

U made my evening great and you too have a lovely evening ahead.

rocky2323
Newly Registered

Post by rocky2323 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Guys,

Mr mehta suggested me to contact local MP which i am doing on other hand.

If you have any suggestions on my case which can be helpfull or even you might be in similar situation please feel to comment on this post.

Many thanks to all for your valuable time and suggestions.

rocky2323
Newly Registered

Post by rocky2323 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Can some advise me on this.

As suggested by Mr Mehta i contacted my local MP by email to expedite my matter.I did it about 10days ago but still waiting for their reply.

I will complete about 6months by 20Jul11.I am really worried about it.

I had recieved a query by email through the caseworker ID in 23febuary,11 as mention in my very first post.I still have the email in my indox .

My question is now

Is it a good idea to reply back to the email requesting him to kindly look into this matter.
I am not sure whether this would be the right way to do it or will that upset the case worker .

Please advise me on this.

Many thanks in advance.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:43 pm

If you have the caseworker's email ID, there is no harm in emailing him/her to enquire about the status of your application - in light of the fact that it is taking unduly long for a decision to be made on your application.

rocky2323
Newly Registered

Post by rocky2323 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Dear Sir,

Today its been more than 6 months i am waiting for my application reply.No Answer so far.

I tried all means and all ways to contact HO.As asked, my MP as well contacted them today and i confirmed them on phone.

Also i replied back on to the same email i got a query in feb2011.I replied back about 2weeks ago onto the same email.In that email i had set sender notification ,which i got the next morning that they recieved my email.

I also tried calling them today on phone but same answer,CONTINUE TO WAIT.

Please somebody help.Please make any best suggestions if you can.

Many thanks in advance

Many thanks in advance.

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Hi Rocky,

I understand your frustration, as 6 months is a long time.

Sushdmehta made the best suggestion which was to contact your M.P, and you have already done that. Unfortunately, I don't think you can do anything more in regards to expediting the process.

Hopefully, you get an answer from the Home Office soon enough.

Kind Regards

rocky2323
Newly Registered

Post by rocky2323 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:06 am

thanks mate