ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa refused under 320b

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lings
Newly Registered

spouse visa refused under 320b

Post by lings » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:46 am

hie i applied 4 a settlement visa but unfortunately my hubbys bank statement was fake hence it was refused. i then reapplied using all correct statements and got a refusal under 320b . i have since appealed the decision and the lawyer mentioned 320 7 c in my appeal grounds my question is has anyone heard of a similar case like mine and what was the outcome. thanks in advance

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 am

What's your husband's status? How did he get the fake bank statements?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

lings
Newly Registered

Post by lings » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:16 am

he is british, i think he probably made them himself,when i asked him he says he was worried his financial status at that time was not good