ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

does uk and schengen exchange biometric data. 4 visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hollywoodd
Newly Registered

does uk and schengen exchange biometric data. 4 visa

Post by hollywoodd » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:28 pm

thyanx to every one for replies in advance. i have lived in the uk and overstayed my visa applied for the asylum. asylum was refused and eventually sent back home . the term used was removed from the uk.
now i want to know few things

1. whats the different between removal and deport from uk
i was told i can reapply from my country i am getting removed.

2 .the finger prints bio metric data which uk had for my asylum and removal will that be shared with eu schengen countries or not.

i mean if i apply schengen visa will they know about my finger prints and removal from uk if i dont tell them as in forms there is no such question .

i have been told by someone uk and schengen has different data and they dont share immigration data regarding removals etc.

no3 does all schengen countries needs biometric data for visa or only a few and which schengen countries does not requoire biometric

thanks again