ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum for Pakistani Family ( Death threats)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Reddevil
- thin ice -

Asylum for Pakistani Family ( Death threats)

Post by Reddevil » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:45 pm

I need Lot of Focus on this.

There is A family feud Between Families in England Holding British Nationality.
It has gone so bad that a serious Death threat and Violence are made to relatives in Pakistan.

How can a Pakistan Member in Pakistan Claim Asylum on Intimidate basis in England. How can they Fly to England ASAP

The issue is Really Serious

Thanks

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Re: Asylum for Pakistani Family ( Death threats)

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Reddevil wrote:I need Lot of Focus on this.

There is A family feud Between Families in England Holding British Nationality.
It has gone so bad that a serious Death threat and Violence are made to relatives in Pakistan.

How can a Pakistan Member in Pakistan Claim Asylum on Intimidate basis in England. How can they Fly to England ASAP

The issue is Really Serious

Thanks
think the members in Pakistan need to file an immediate complaint against that and they need protection from the govt over there first and then get a solicitor to fight for their asylum case.

this is a tier 1 forum so don't expect much help here

Reddevil
- thin ice -

Post by Reddevil » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:53 pm

The police and goverment is not helpful because the family in england know people in pakistan police and it would be quite dangerous if it is reported. Pakistan police and goverment is unhelpful

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:59 pm

So how is moving and claiming asylum in the UK going to help them? They are basically moving closer to the problem, rather than escaping it.

They will need to prove that the Pakistani authorities will not protect them and also that they could not just move somewhere else in Pakistan (why can't they just move inside Pakistan - that will be safer than coming to the UK where the threats are coming from).

As the threats are coming from the UK, I think they will have a much harder time than most claiming asylum.

Reddevil
- thin ice -

Post by Reddevil » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:07 pm

In england they will Safe because of Law

In pakistan its really dangerous i cant even explain how worse situation is. It involves mother and their childern being killed .

Reddevil
- thin ice -

Post by Reddevil » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:08 pm

In england they have law and family relatives and Finaca is there too.

Its the death threat that has scared everyone

krazydude
Member of Standing

Post by krazydude » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:19 pm

So let me get this straight. There is a family in the UK who are British Citizens and they are threatning this family :?: in Pakistan which involves a mother and child and you want to move the family out of Pakistan and into UK so that they can be safer here. Am I right or did I miss something here ?

Why do you not try seeking asylum in USA ? Won't that be better for both Pakistani families ? They have laws in USA too.

Here is the info

http://www.immihelp.com/gc/asylum.html

Reddevil
- thin ice -

Post by Reddevil » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Yes u are right

There is a mother and her 2 childern 22 and 29

USA is a good option too .

But Surviving is what matters and then taking up from there in Quickest possible way.

England was suggested because They will have Family support.

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:06 pm

My 2ps worth:

Upon arrival and claiming of asylum - the question that would be asked is "given these people are in the UK who are threatening you ... 1) why are you here given this is the source of the threat and 2) why haven't your family, who are already here, reported them to the police?"

Your family members will need to produce evidence that the threat to their life is credible - I'd suggest that without police reports from the UK (particularly since you assert that the UK has such strong laws) - that'll be quite hard given the people making the threats live here.

AFAIK there are no restrictions in UK law about where the threatened person must be in the world providing the person making the threats is under UK jurisdiction.

M.

Reddevil
- thin ice -

Post by Reddevil » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Person Lives in UK and he was former husband of A women who he is threatening. This man is evil and has strong links with police and bad people in Pakistan. the other half cant do anything because her family will be dead if she open her mouth and this is fact.

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Sorry, you do not have high chances of approval.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:31 am

Is it just a death threat or is there any proven violence? Anyone can make a threat - is there any proof that these threats are serious?