ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting Documents needed for 10 year long stay (Student)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rootrock19
Newly Registered

Post by rootrock19 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:48 am

Hi Everyone,
I'm about to apply for indefinite to remain under 10yr long stay residency (7yrs student + 2yrs PSW + 1yr Student). I would like to what supporting documents is needed for application.

Also, would it be advisable to apply through a solicitor? I do not have any gaps or criminal records though. But in 2005, I spent 5 months continuous in my home country due to illness.

Your reply would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:28 am

The SET(O) form explains the documentary evidence(s) required when applying under long residence.
See also Long residence (276A-276D).
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

rootrock19
Newly Registered

Post by rootrock19 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:13 am

Thanks alot Sushdmehta, very helpful info. It appears to me that applying through a solicitor wouldn't be that necessary.
Do I need to write a cover letter? If so, what information do I need to give on a cover letter?. Any idea pls

Thanks

sushdmehta wrote:The SET(O) form explains the documentary evidence(s) required when applying under long residence.
See also Long residence (276A-276D).