ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What are the requirement for check and send and can I use

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

whimmpy
Newly Registered

What are the requirement for check and send and can I use

Post by whimmpy » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:42 pm

Hi all thanks in advance for the reply,

Am looking to send My passport immediately after my ceremony but not sure if I have to send other documents with my naturalisation certificate , am also applying for my 12 yrs old son too,

Second question /: can I use same refree I used for applying for naturalisation to apply for my British passport pls

Thanks all

khankhattak

Re: What are the requirement for check and send and can I us

Post by khankhattak » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:59 pm

[quote="whimmpy"]Hi all thanks in advance for the reply,

Am looking to send My passport immediately after my ceremony but not sure if I have to send other documents with my naturalisation certificate , am also applying for my 12 yrs old son too,

Second question /: can I use same refree I used for applying for naturalisation to apply for my British passport pls

Thanks all[/quote

Ur naturalisation certificate along with ur current passport valid one u can send previous expires ones too with ur app If u want
Yes u can use ur referee which u used in bc app no matter
But can plz post more info about ur son
plz let me know if im saying anything incorrect