ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anandh79

Tier 1 Extension!

Post by anandh79 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:50 am

Hi

My extension is due on March 2012.

We are expecting a baby in the month of November. Once the baby gets the passport, we thought of getting extension alltogether.

My question is whether I can apply for my baby directly for extension when we submit our applications.

Or should i first get her into exisiting tier 1 visa and then apply for an extension.

tier1_applicant

Re: Tier 1 Extension!

Post by tier1_applicant » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:03 pm

anandh79 wrote:Hi

My extension is due on March 2012.

We are expecting a baby in the month of November. Once the baby gets the passport, we thought of getting extension alltogether.

My question is whether I can apply for my baby directly for extension when we submit our applications.

Or should i first get her into exisiting tier 1 visa and then apply for an extension.
If you intend to be in UK only till your extension time, it is better to apply once all together.
There is no point in applying for just one month visa (as it may take around a month or two to get the visa) and then apply again.