ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can my mother and brother Travel to Europe From pakistan.

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Reddevil
- thin ice -

Can my mother and brother Travel to Europe From pakistan.

Post by Reddevil » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Can my mother and brother Travel with me to Europe without visa from pakistan. I am Eu citizen thanks

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:43 pm

I doubt they would even be allowed to board the plane. Your mother could qualify as a direct family member if she is dependent on you but your brother would first have to show to the relevant authorities that he is an extended family member in the meaning of the EEA regulations.

See also http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=81191 .

Yasser::Norske

Post by Yasser::Norske » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:22 pm

86ti wrote:I doubt they would even be allowed to board the plane. Your mother could qualify as a direct family member if she is dependent on you but your brother would first have to show to the relevant authorities that he is an extended family member in the meaning of the EEA regulations.

See also http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=81191 .
in case they were ALLOWED to board the plane, how should she deal with Police officers in the airport of arrival, just showing the relevant papers enough?

Godott

Re: Can my mother and brother Travel to Europe From pakistan

Post by Godott » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Reddevil wrote:Can my mother and brother Travel with me to Europe without visa from pakistan. I am Eu citizen thanks
I dont think so. You must obtain Shengen visa for both of them. If you were talking about your wife or children then it might make some sense.. otherwise, no way. Visa is mandatory.
... Theatre of Absurdity..

SRAQAI

Re: Can my mother and brother Travel to Europe From pakistan

Post by SRAQAI » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Godott wrote:
Reddevil wrote:Can my mother and brother Travel with me to Europe without visa from pakistan. I am Eu citizen thanks
I dont think so. You must obtain Shengen visa for both of them. If you were talking about your wife or children then it might make some sense.. otherwise, no way. Visa is mandatory.
I second this ten times! Even my husband cannot come to Europe without a Visa! and he is MARRIED to me! :D I don't think it would be so easy for a mom and bro! :)