ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRL help and advice

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waynesworld3
Newly Registered

IRL help and advice

Post by waynesworld3 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:08 am

Hi All,

Please try and help me with a few things.
My situation is that I have now completed 5 years on two seperate work permits with two seperate companies.

I spent one and a half years with one emoloyer then spent three and a half years with my new and current employer.

My questions and concerns are;

1. Do I need to supply any payslips and P60's from the first company that I worked for? or only from my current employer. ( to be honest I dont have any of theis from the old company).
I do have all the original home office document thought.

2. My current employer (HR) lost my new work permit documents and have since ordered and received new print outs from the homeoffice.
Are theis new print out ok to submit to the home office with my ILR application.

3. How many payslips,P60's,bank statements should I submit?

Thanking you all in advance,

Wayne.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:27 am

Please continue in your previous topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!