ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW visa application process help

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

divarien

PSW visa application process help

Post by divarien » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:01 am

Hi guys.. i am so much a newbie... hope u guys can lend me some advice on my following queries....
1. I have 850 pounds in my savings account for more than 90 days.. so ill do some transaction on my 90Th day and get the bank statement on the 91st day then post my application... is this process fine?
2. And do I need to submit my birth certificate coz I don't have it with me
3.What is that biometric resident permit document/. i dont have a clue of it..??i saw a section for it in the form....

pls help me guys

ddb
United Kingdom

Re: PSW visa application process help

Post by ddb » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:20 am

divarien wrote:1. I have 850 pounds in my savings account for more than 90 days.. so ill do some transaction on my 90Th day and get the bank statement on the 91st day then post my application... is this process fine?
Regardless of whatever transaction you intend to carry out on the 90th day, the most important thing is that you must have at least £800 for 90 consecutive days just before you make your application. The closing balance on your bank statement should not show less £800. Read http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... intenance/
divarien wrote:2. And do I need to submit my birth certificate
No.

divarien

Post by divarien » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:54 am

Thank You so much dude