ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement and Extension Applications

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp2006

Settlement and Extension Applications

Post by hsmp2006 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:57 am

Dear Members

I am eligible for ILR on 6 Nov 2011 and am planning to apply in person at Solihull PEO.

Since my case is bit complicated, I am not sure if I would be granted ILR on the same day. If not granted, I have to apply for Extension. So, I was wondering if it is possible to book two in-person appointments at the same time with a gap of few days.

Otherwise, only other option is to apply for an extension by post. Please share your experiences.

hsmp2006.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:21 pm

hsmp2006 wrote:I was wondering if it is possible to book two in-person appointments at the same time with a gap of few days.
You may not be able to do it on the phone but surely possible to do it online.

Use two different email IDs to create login IDs, and book one appointment using one ID and the second appointment using the other ID.
Last edited by geriatrix on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

hsmp2006

Post by hsmp2006 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Thanks, good pointer.