ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permission for Non - EU Grandparents

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chebas

Permission for Non - EU Grandparents

Post by chebas » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Quick question, my wife and myself both have stamp 4's can work and everythings ok (my wife just got her stamp 4 under zambrano). We will be applying for naturalisation in January 2012 and hopefully will become Irish (like our son) next year.

In the meantime my wife wants to go back to work and my parents want to come and live in Ireland to mind our baby. My wife doesn't want to work just so she can pay the creche, therefore we wanted to see if My parents can come and live in Ireland to take care of my son for a couple of years.

Is there any legal way in terms of reunification etc. or should they apply like students (because they both have interest in improving thier english) and be here this way.

They have means and are both succesfull executives that want to spend time with their grandson.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!