ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP - control over appointment day/time?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

onemoretime
Newly Registered

EEA FP - control over appointment day/time?

Post by onemoretime » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:13 am

Greetings to all,

I have learned a good amount from reading all your posts--thank you!

However, now is the time that I myself must launch an application for an EEAFP via Worldbridge (ug!). Thus, I will begin with what I’m sure will be a long series of truly "dumb" questions.

Question #1) If I file an EEAFP on-line via Worldbridge (I’m in Germany), how much time do I have in between filing the on-line application and my actual "in-person" appointment with one of the German Worldbridge locations to turn in the "hard copies" of my docs and do my Orwellian biometrics?

I cannot actually apply on-line until I know this because I have an interview in the UK five days from today and do not want the fact that they ask me to come in for my appointment before I am set to fly to the UK for the interview to take my passport and thus keep me from attending the interview. I realize I might get an answer to my own question by “actuallyâ€

mayferch
Newly Registered

Post by mayferch » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:42 pm

Hi!! I just came across your post, I have made the application for tourist visa many times in Düsseldorf so I might be able to help you, but since your post is some days ago I wanted to know what your situation is now?