ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

changed to 6 months between HSMP approval and EC applying??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

burst2
Newly Registered

changed to 6 months between HSMP approval and EC applying??

Post by burst2 » Fri May 26, 2006 2:16 pm

In the light of the latest HSMP applicant guidance doc, the excerpt: "The application for entry clearance must ordinarily be lodged within 6 months of the approval of the HSMP application. " this rule was valid since 3rd. April.

That means there are 6 months for us to prepare the application for EC after getting the approval, doesn't it?

The applicants who got your approval recently, have you noticed that change in your approval letter? 3 months or 6 months on earth? :shock:

alisondc

Post by alisondc » Fri May 26, 2006 2:50 pm

My approval was dated May 12th and I was told i have 6 months to apply for EC.

PASS

Post by PASS » Sat May 27, 2006 5:49 am

Moderaters,

Would you not BAN this person posting any further AND/OR SEND A STRONG MESSAGE TO EVERYONE!!

multiple posting at

1. at 1.12
2. at 1.15 and
3. at 1.16 on the same subject

THINK, WE DON'T WANT MEMBERS WHO DOESN'T EVEN APPLY basic C' SENSE

burst2
Newly Registered

Post by burst2 » Sat May 27, 2006 7:02 am

alisondc wrote:My approval was dated May 12th and I was told i have 6 months to apply for EC.
Thank you for your helpful info!!

PASS, I just made a mistake for the duplicated posts, not DELIBERATELY!

HSPM_APRIL_2006_APPLICATI
Newly Registered

Post by HSPM_APRIL_2006_APPLICATI » Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:32 pm

Dear Alisdonic

Congrats on your success in HSMP visa.
Could you kindly tell me if you have got your FLR completed and passport stamped. If so could you advise me on whats the process of doing it.

I get paid 1800 a month in Uk and I pay 1000 mortgage will this have an impact on my FLR. I do not have dependants.

many thanks
cha

alisondc

Post by alisondc » Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:40 pm

HSPM_APRIL_2006_APPLICATIon,

I've not yet submitted my EC, but what i've put together are my financial records (bank statements, investments, etc) along with a proposed budget detailing my proposed expenses in the UK (rent, food, other financial responsibilities like my student loan payment). From what i've read on this and other immigration boards they mainly want to see that you will be able to support yourself for a couple months should you not have a job before you arrive in the UK. I've had people tell me a wide variety of savings amounts from 2k-30k GBP.

I've been told that as long as you can show that you can support yourself and any dependents until you have a job that you shouldn't have any problems.

Best wishes.