ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

guideline needed, urgent!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

longwalkhome2010

guideline needed, urgent!!

Post by longwalkhome2010 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:01 am

hi everyone
i am just filling out my psw application form for me and my wife as a dependent who is already in the UK. i am really confused about the following matters.
1. in the form there is only one line given to write the award name and one line given to write the university name. my award is masters in business administration and university is liverpool john moores university. they dont fit in the space given, as they are long. anyone experienced the same problem?
2. another problem is what supporting evidence do i provide for my wife, the guideline does not say anything. it asks have u provided supporting evidence or not.
pls share knowledge, i am kinda stuck with this :(

longwalkhome2010

Post by longwalkhome2010 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:58 am

anyone?

csanish
Newly Registered

hi

Post by csanish » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:40 pm

you can abbreviate to MBA and write Liverpool Moores Uni (bcos you are enclosing originals anyways)

your wife wud have to apply on a different form and wud need a marriage certificate, maintenance (her or your bank statement) besides other things like passport, photos.

longwalkhome2010

Post by longwalkhome2010 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:51 pm

thnx