ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent applying for HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shankar_24
Newly Registered

Dependent applying for HSMP

Post by Shankar_24 » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:52 am

1) Can a dependent of Work Permit holder eligible to apply for HSMP?

2) What will be the status of Work permit holder after dependent's HSMP and FLR(IED) approved?

3) If the dependent is able to get more than 65 required points. Will there any legal problems in dependent applying for HSMP?

4) How long does the in country HSMP application and FLE(IED) takes?

5) Are there two seperate fees for HSMP and FLR(IED) applications?

6) Any other useful information to know about dependent of Work Permit holder applying for HSMP?

Your answers might be useful for other dependents as well. I appreciate your effort to answer the above questions. :lol:

tvt

Post by tvt » Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:37 am

1. Yes.

2. Can either remain in the same status (WP holder) or change to HSMP dependent.

3. No

4. HSMP upto 4 months. LTR around three weeks.

5. Yes

6. Go to www.workingintheuk.gov.uk . All the information is there.
-----------------------------------
<<<N. N. - G. N.>>>

muimui
Newly Registered

Please help...Much Appreciated

Post by muimui » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:36 pm

Hi, I was wondering do I have to go overseas to apply LTR for HSMP after getting the approval letter as I am holding a dependent visa. Please help me with this....

docitduo

Re: Please help...Much Appreciated

Post by docitduo » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:02 pm

Yes - If you are in UK on a dependent visa, then you'll need to return to your home country to apply for EC (entry clearance) on basis of HSMP.

regards
muimui wrote:Hi, I was wondering do I have to go overseas to apply LTR for HSMP after getting the approval letter as I am holding a dependent visa. Please help me with this....