ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Made a mistake in the tier4 form please help!!!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shamsa01

Made a mistake in the tier4 form please help!!!

Post by shamsa01 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:11 pm

I have made a mistake in question A.0 where it ask whether your sponsor is a highly trusted sponsor .I have marked it as 'yes' but my sponsor is 'A' rated not highly trusted. What impact it will have on my application. I have also send my CAS statement. Thanks

zohairismail
Newly Registered

Post by zohairismail » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:00 am

I have no idea about what you are asking. I have check the form again there is no question asking WHETHER YOUR SPONSOR IS HIGHLY TRUSTED SPONSOR in either of the forms updated on JULY 4th i do not know about the old ones

shamsa01

Post by shamsa01 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:05 am

I have filled the form that was updated on april 2011. thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:47 am

zohairismail wrote:I have no idea about what you are asking. I have check the form again there is no question asking WHETHER YOUR SPONSOR IS HIGHLY TRUSTED SPONSOR in either of the forms updated on JULY 4th i do not know about the old ones
The question was asked on the previous form and is asked on the current form. see the payment details section, it's the first question, A0.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Made a mistake in the tier4 form please help!!!

Post by Greenie » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:49 am

shamsa01 wrote:I have made a mistake in question A.0 where it ask whether your sponsor is a highly trusted sponsor .I have marked it as 'yes' but my sponsor is 'A' rated not highly trusted. What impact it will have on my application. I have also send my CAS statement. Thanks
i would hope that it's not a problem as i think this question is just part of the initial filtering process when they receive the application, process the payment and direct the application to a team according to whether sponsor is HTS or A rated, esp as the question is part of the payment details section and not part of the actual application form. For the avoidance of doubt you might want to write to them to clarify your error.

zohairismail
Newly Registered

Post by zohairismail » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:01 pm

Greenie wrote:
zohairismail wrote:I have no idea about what you are asking. I have check the form again there is no question asking WHETHER YOUR SPONSOR IS HIGHLY TRUSTED SPONSOR in either of the forms updated on JULY 4th i do not know about the old ones
The question was asked on the previous form and is asked on the current form. see the payment details section, it's the first question, A0.

To apply for TIER 4 you need to fill two forms right SELF ASSESSMENT AND PERSONAL DETAILS and i dont know why i cant find this question in any of the forms :S maybe its for those who got their CAS before 21 april 2011

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:21 pm

zohairismail wrote:
Greenie wrote:

To apply for TIER 4 you need to fill two forms right SELF ASSESSMENT AND PERSONAL DETAILS and i dont know why i cant find this question in any of the forms :S maybe its for those who got their CAS before 21 april 2011
no we are talking about applying from within the UK using the Tier 4 form, we not talking about applications from outside the UK.

shamsa01

Re: Made a mistake in the tier4 form please help!!!

Post by shamsa01 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Greenie wrote:
shamsa01 wrote:I have made a mistake in question A.0 where it ask whether your sponsor is a highly trusted sponsor .I have marked it as 'yes' but my sponsor is 'A' rated not highly trusted. What impact it will have on my application. I have also send my CAS statement. Thanks
i would hope that it's not a problem as i think this question is just part of the initial filtering process when they receive the application, process the payment and direct the application to a team according to whether sponsor is HTS or A rated, esp as the question is part of the payment details section and not part of the actual application form. For the avoidance of doubt you might want to write to them to clarify your error.
Ok if i write to them how would i know that my letter is going to the relevent case worker. Thanks