ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

will immigration ppl allow me for old TB but its not active?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jonitha005
Newly Registered

will immigration ppl allow me for old TB but its not active?

Post by jonitha005 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:28 pm

hi frnds pls help me in this ........i had TB in 2005 and i took treatment for that and doctors said that am well cured from TB........but i have a scar of old TB in my lung it is showing in my Chest X-RAY........but my sputum test and blood test shows negative from TB.......now this September am going for Uk for my higer studies ....this will be a problem in the immigration???? pls help me..........

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:57 pm

Possibly could be if the people where you will be having your TB test done says you do suffer from TB . They may ask you to take medication for it till it is got rid off and then reapply.

This however will only apply if you come from one of the designated country where it is compulsory to take this test. If you are not from the se countries, then you should be OK

jonitha005
Newly Registered

thank u batleykhan for u r kind reply........

Post by jonitha005 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:33 pm

the thing is day before yesterday only i check with doctor and report came today that i dont have TB am cured ..............and alll my result is negative and only thing is my in chest xray says i have old TB scar which i got in 2005...........but now i dont have TB .........pls say that scar will be a problem in immigration will they allow to enter to UK am going for studies only..........

jonitha005
Newly Registered

Post by jonitha005 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:41 pm

and i forget to say am from india.......for india they wont ask for tb test before the visa ....immigration people only ask on arrival only just to check ............i mentioned my problem in my before reply

concerned _sponsor

Post by concerned _sponsor » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:17 am

the bhc may refer you to their designated hospital for an x-ray and clinical examination by a nominated doctor. old scar on a lung should not be an issue, but it does depend on what the doctor(s) say ...