ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Passport with ILR Can I still apply for citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mobileunlockers
Newly Registered

New Passport with ILR Can I still apply for citizenship

Post by mobileunlockers » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:32 pm

hi

i have came to uk in2004 but i lost my passport in 2007 and then i have applied for a new pakistani passport and then i got new ILR stamp on my new passport. but my new passport dont any entry date when i came to uk. can i still apply for british citizenship? i have photocopies for my old passport. please help me about this matter. thanks

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:37 pm

can i still apply for british citizenship?
Yes, no problem.
John

mobileunlockers
Newly Registered

Post by mobileunlockers » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:44 pm

John wrote:
can i still apply for british citizenship?
Yes, no problem.
thanks for you reply

but wount they check entery stamps? thanks

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:47 am

You will of course complete the application form accurately and completely, including dates in and out of the UK in the 5-year qualifying period. If they want to, UKBA can check those dates against their records.
John

mobileunlockers
Newly Registered

Post by mobileunlockers » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:02 pm

John wrote:You will of course complete the application form accurately and completely, including dates in and out of the UK in the 5-year qualifying period. If they want to, UKBA can check those dates against their records.
ok thats fine thanks..

on AN application forms, its asked for my occupation and right now i am on job seeker because my contract been finished in may. what can i right there? thanks