ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Starting your own business in uk

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Starting your own business in uk

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Please i will like to know how a spouse of an EEA can start a business in uk, it is just a small business like renting a shop and selling things, like buy and sell. or computer sales, repair and internet cafe. No alcohol.
Please i need an advice and will highly be appreciated.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:12 pm

You do it like anybody else.
You incorporate, you get a VAT, PAYE ID and a business bank account.
You either research it and do it yourself or there are companies who offer various services from incorporating for you and or setting up the other tax stuff that you must have to run the business. I used to do it for lots of my friends until it got annoying so now if someone ask for my help, then I charge them. Just so you know. 8)