ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hanae
Newly Registered

application form

Post by Hanae » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Hello,

I am applying at PEO next Friday, I am very nervous for everything!!

I have a little question, is it ok the application form is printed as black and white? I printed it too early in April in Colour and I can't use it because I have to use May form. I have to go to the library to print out, and it costs 6.30pounds for black and white. If I have to do it in colour, I will need to pay a lot more.

If anyone could let me know if it is ok with black and white, one of my worries will be gone.

Thank you in advance,
Hana

babita123
Newly Registered

Post by babita123 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Hi Hana,

It is your choice to get the form either printed in black and white or coloured. This would not be a problem.
Just make sure that you have the most updated form (in your case you are right --it is the May form).
All the best!

Hanae
Newly Registered

Post by Hanae » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Thank you for your quick answer! now I can go to sleep tonight...

Hana