ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

plz how to request a missing marriage cert from uk embassy?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amazighman

plz how to request a missing marriage cert from uk embassy?

Post by amazighman » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:57 pm

hello guys.

i applied for eea fp in british embassy rabat morocco the 9 of june 2011....i got it few days later..and i got all document back as i was thinking the same day.

right now i am in the uk..but i got to know that my original marriage certificate is missing.......what can u suggest guys? can i get it back from them if i phone to the embassy and ask them to mail it to me to the uk?

thanks a lots waiting your answers

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:01 am

Do call them. If you have trouble getting anyone directly, you can submit a complaint to UKBA on http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/aboutus/en ... complaints

Godott

Re: plz how to request a missing marriage cert from uk embas

Post by Godott » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:35 am

amazighman wrote:hello guys.

i applied for eea fp in british embassy rabat morocco the 9 of june 2011....i got it few days later..and i got all document back as i was thinking the same day.

right now i am in the uk..but i got to know that my original marriage certificate is missing.......what can u suggest guys? can i get it back from them if i phone to the embassy and ask them to mail it to me to the uk?

thanks a lots waiting your answers
I suggest you , apart from lodging the complaint, also to contact your Morrocan embassy in London, and ask for a new marriage certificate as you might need it when travel abroad with a partner to carry it with you for any case.
... Theatre of Absurdity..

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Re: plz how to request a missing marriage cert from uk embas

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Godott wrote:I suggest you , apart from lodging the complaint, also to contact your Morrocan embassy in London, and ask for a new marriage certificate as you might need it when travel abroad with a partner to carry it with you for any case.
This is likely a good idea. To be honest I think it is worth having several copies of the marriage certificate, especially if it is not too expensive to do that.