ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

driving offence after application received by ho

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Member of Standing

driving offence after application received by ho

Post by 1664 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:53 am

What happenes in this case where you have a driving offence come through well after the Ho have recd the application?(hypothetical question)

I am not sure but I may have gone fast past a speed camera and due to The sun setting behind couldn't see the flashing light,if any!

Thanks

99minus8
Newly Registered

Post by 99minus8 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:38 am

i am not an expert but i think if u dont go to court-it is ok you wont need to inform. Those more experienced in the matter pls correct me if i am wrong

rnr79
Member of Standing

Re: driving offence after application received by ho

Post by rnr79 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:40 am

1664 wrote:What happenes in this case where you have a driving offence come through well after the Ho have recd the application?(hypothetical question)

I am not sure but I may have gone fast past a speed camera and due to The sun setting behind couldn't see the flashing light,if any!

Thanks
1664- I believe it is better to let HO know if this happens.

But I dont think you will receive any speeding ticket, after my applyication i get paranoid about this all the time. You know there are lots of cameras which are not operational at all. I think you shouldnt worry untill you get any fine etc

Member of Standing

Re: driving offence after application received by ho

Post by 1664 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:10 am

Thanks guys!
Agreed - I'll wait till I receive one,If I receive one.