ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Citizenship Test - Foreigners V Brits

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chowdry
Newly Registered

UK Citizenship Test - Foreigners V Brits

Post by chowdry » Tue May 30, 2006 6:41 pm

I came across this site http://www.myuktest.co.uk, though I would give it a go co's I am due to sit the test soon ...

Freak some of the questions are hard. Did a run around the office and got a good mixture of people trying it out ... no jokes ... Foreigners V Brits, at the moment the Foreigners are in the lead? Beats me but a good laugh anyway!

Will do a few more tests on the site just before sitting the BIG one ... think I will be ready for anything the Home Office chucks at me then!

mic c

Anastasia

Post by Anastasia » Tue May 30, 2006 7:05 pm

I put alot of energy into studing that book, thinking it would be hard (i didnt know we had to pick the answer out of 4) and when i got there i was like "wow.. is this some joke?"

I think you will be fine, good luck and let us know how you did.

Best regards

Anastasia.

umashankar_24
Newly Registered

HELP and INFO Need

Post by umashankar_24 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:31 pm

I came to UK in Sep 2004 with 5 years WP. In June 2005, I moved to another Job and didn't fully understnad that I have to obtain another WP or change of employment till April 2006. Now I have another employer who is willing to offer me a job.

If I apply for WP in country, I am affraid that Home Office may refuse the WP application. I am thinking of getting WP and going back to my home country to obtain entry clearance visa to put back things straight.

My concern is: will the UK embassy issue Entry clearance Visa to me or not?

I am got between all sorts of issues on personal and financial side along with the WP and immigration process.

If someone could help me with information or someone who had gone through or heard of similar situation, Please share your info and knowledge to bail me out of this WP mess.

May God bless all.